Despite the facts, some tenants believe they are best served by multiple brokers rather than committing to one. However, the non-exclusive model is not only obsolete, it actually works against tenants’ interests.
Month: August 2020
- Delivering Cost Savings for Tech Company Through a Renewal Negotiation —Gibraltar Tenant Advisory Case Study
- Understanding Workplace Solutions — Delivering the Best Possible Value
- Do You Know Ben Cooper? Get to Know Gibraltar
- The Growing Complexity of Managing an Office Lease – Navigating Multiple Markets with Lease Administration
- How Tenant Rep Brokers Get Compensated