Is a Hybrid Workforce a Win-Win? On-Demand — Professional Services Outlook Webinar
Confusion — That’s what many employers are experiencing regarding the hybrid workforce.
There are so many issues to consider and manage throughout any professional services organization. And, because there are a multitude of different ways a hybrid workforce could play out, that’s where the challenge lies.
However, there are a range of issues that apply to all professional service companies — and CBIZ experts address them in the recent ‘Is a Hybrid Workforce a Win-Win?’ webinar.
In case you missed the roundtable, checkout the replay here:
CBIZ Gibraltar’s Eric Galanti joined the lineup of experts to share insights on the Market Impact on Office Space, while others addressed:
- Compensation – wage growth trends; talent management; labor market arbitrage
- Talent Concerns – increased competition; need for new recruiting strategies; flexible work options
- Employee Benefits – lowering employer & employee costs; enhanced benefits & benefits technology
- State Tax Implications – what employers need to do now and future state tax implications
- Cultural & Person Connectivity Concerns
Eric explained that there is a growing need for a collaborative workspace, and a work-life balance that promotes productivity when working remotely.
He also noted how in today’s climate, the market is tenant favorable as landlords remain highly motivated to offer significantly more favorable terms, concessions and deal incentives in order to fill building vacancies.
- 28% of employers are rolling out hoteling or “hot desks” (which are unassigned with personal belongings stored in a locker)
- When working in the office 3 days per week = dedicated desk; less than 3 = shared
- And many workplaces are increasing workstation spacing with more informal “meeting spaces”
Building Common Area Changes:
- Touchless access controls
- Temperature checkpoints & health screening protocols
- Awareness of HVAC MERV ratings
- Increased amenities spaces
Watch the Replay: Is a Hybrid Workforce a Win-Win?
Your Expert Presenters Are:
- Kif Cahillane, President, Atlanta, CBIZ Employee Benefits
- Joe Rice, Director, Compensation Consulting, CBIZ Talent & Compensation Solutions
- Leslie Shaw, Senior Vice President, CBIZ Talent & Compensation Solutions
- Geoffrey Christian, Managing Director, CBIZ MHM
- Eric Galanti, Senior Vice President, CBIZ Gibraltar Real Estate